Welcome to Mills Adventures! Mills Adventures offer an opportunity for teachers and staff to offer social, non-academic opportunities for students outside of instructional time (most often after school!) while helping the PTA raise money for the school. Our Mountain Lions love spending extra time with teachers doing fun things! And, we think (we hope!) Mills Adventures will be especially popular this year since social school activities have been limited in the pandemic days. Mills Adventures serves as the PTA’s winter fundraiser, and we share the proceeds with the staff members who host the adventures.
(If you’ve been around Mills for a few years, you might remember these as Kid Bids, but as part of their revival, we’ve changed the name and separated them from a school festival.)
There are two types of Mills Adventures this year. There are grade level adventures, and any student in that grade can purchase a ticket and participate. These are large group activities, and everyone is welcome! There are also items families can bid on, and the prize will be offered to the highest bidder(s). A full list of our 2022 Mills Adventures is listed below. Additional adventures may be added over time. Stay tuned!
- Springtime Film Fun – open to all 1st graders
- Port-A-Party – open to all 2nd graders
- Frosty Fun Fest – open to all 3rd graders
- May the 4th Be With You – open to all 4th graders
- Kickball Tournament – open to all 5th graders
- Design the Marquee – 8 spots available to purchase
- Secret School Tour – 30 spots available to purchase
- Administrator for the morning
- Popsicle Party with the Principal (for your entire class)
- Lead the Chicken Dance on the last day of school
- Lunch with the Principals for you and a friend
- Let your teacher leave early and the principals will cover their class
Our 2022 Mills Adventures are live now for purchase and bidding! Click here to get started. Our auction items will be open for bid until end of day on Tuesday, February 1st. We will announce the high bid at the end of each day, and families can submit additional bid requests above the high bid on subsequent days, if desired!
We hope you’ll join us for some adventuring fun! Email Christy at email@example.com with questions.