Courtney Goodings is our PTA Workroom Chair for the 2015-2016 School Year. She is looking for volunteers to help in the PTA Workroom.
Volunteering in the PTA Workroom is a great way to help and get to know our teachers and Mills staff. Volunteers are trained how to use the copier, laminator, die-cut machine, and binder. The volunteer schedule is very flexible; come in for 10 minutes, an hour, or more per week!
Workroom duties include checking the daily work request boxes and completing the jobs submitted by teachers and staff. Examples include: making copies, stapling, laminating, cutting, making die-cuts, making & binding books, or other work requested.
Copy job sizes range from one classroom, all classes in a grade level or several grade levels, up to copies for all students. Mills Elementary has both regular volume and high volume copiers.
Chairperson’s Main Responsibilities:
- Train & schedule committee members, as needed.
- Maintain supplies for the workroom.
- Ensure the tidiness and efficiency of the workroom.
- Maintain and create the Tuesday hanging folders for each teacher, as needed.
- Organize workroom at the beginning and end of the school year.